4 Bedroom 4 Bath Luxury Villa in Koh Samui, Thailand
|Designed by the inspired multiple award winning architect, Bodin Sritrakul, this very unique villa and Thailand’s best architectural design award 2013 recipient, is now a prominent landmark on the Chaweng Noi/Lamai ridge and is the epitome of Bodin’s eco-aware design style that camouflages this villa among the limestone formations that intermittently sprout out of this lofty ridge.|
|Located above Coral Cove beach- a tiny beach bordered by two huge boulders and nestled between Chaweng and Lamai Beach; the views from this villa are simply astounding.|
|From this dizzying height you will have a sea eagle’s view over the beaches below and the vastness of the Gulf of Thailand. Reviewed as one of the places to visit before you die, a visit to Samui will be futile if you don’t add this villa to the “bucket list”. You will be highly impressed by the ambience of the villa and the friendly nature of the resident staff that are only too happy to oblige with your every request.|
|Naturally, its indoor and outdoor facilities offer you the perfect venue for any kind of gathering, celebrations, weddings, and executive retreats or just for sharing your luxury holiday time with family and friends.|
|For privacy protection, Moon Shadow can only be booked by one connected group of people.|
|The villa comprises the central main pavilion and includes a lounge pavilion, dining room, extra bedroom, huge bathroom and pool adjoined by its Master Bedroom Pavilion and Double Guestrooms Pavilion with its terraces.|
|Living a life of luxury on a tropical island has never been so easy.|
Check in times
- Check-in 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Check-out 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Available upon request, please make requests 30 days or more in advance.
- Airport transfer.
- Car & motorbike rental.
- Chef’s night at the villa.
- Excursions & Tours.
- Massage & Spa Treatment at the villa.
- Baby sitting.
- Extra cleaning.
- Shopping list.
Samui International Airport (USM)
- Domestic Air-travel directly Bangkok - Koh Samui
- Domestic Air-travel to Surat Thani followed by bus/ferry transfer to Koh Samui. Direct flight to Samui
- Fare is the most expensive but obviously the fastest, ideal for the persons who have only a little time.
- The direct flights from Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) to Samui are by Bangkok Airways and 2 flights daily by Thai Airway
- Head Office : 99 Mu 14, Vibhavadirangsit Rd.,Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Tel : Reservation 66 (02) 270 6699, call center 1771
- Koh Samui : 54/4 Mu 3, Bo Phud, Koh Samui,Suratthani 84320, Thailand, Tel : 66 (077) 601 300, 66 (077) 422 235
- Thai Airways : 89 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road 10900, Tel : 66(02) 545-3691-2
- Direct flight to Surat Thani - transfer to Samui
- Or you can fly to Suratthani (Thai Airways , Air Asia or One To Go).
- From the airport there are minibuses which shuttle up to Donsak´s port, the ferry boats place of departure
- Thai Airways : International has 2 daily flights connecting Bangkok with Surat Thani. The flight time is approximately 70 minutes. For more information, contact their Bangkok office at tel. 1566, 66(02) 545-3691-2
- Air Asia : offer flights Bangkok-Surat Thani. For more information please call 0 2515 9999
Policies & disclaimers
- First 50% of the Villa Rental fee together with signed Terms & Conditions and completed Guest Rental Booking Form (100% if you book less than 30 days before arrival)
- Final Payment: Second 50% need to be paid not later than 30 days before arrival
- Security Deposit: At Guests arrival 1000 USD need to be paid and will be used to cover the costs of any damage or to cover the costs of any additional services
- High-Speed Internet
- Maid + Guest Management Service
- Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
- Extra beds are not available.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- The hotel requires prepayment via bank transfer after initial deposit
- Guests will receive a direct email from the hotel within 48 hours of booking with the bank account detail of the hotel together with Terms & Conditions and Guest Rental Booking Forms.
- To confirm the reservation, payment must be made within 48 hours once email is received.
- A security deposit of USD 1000 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- A 10% non-refundable processing fee will be charged at time of booking
There are no reviews for this property yet.
You need to be logged in to post a review.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Moonshadow
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Ban Ao Bang Rak
|February 21, 2018||28||27||Clouds|
|February 22, 2018||27||27||Rain|
|February 23, 2018||27||26||Rain|
|February 24, 2018||28||26||Rain|
|February 25, 2018||28||27||Clear|
|February 26, 2018||28||28||Clear|
|February 27, 2018||29||28||Clear|